Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Try holy water, death breath!

So, I finished my movie. And while it's rendering I'll just post some stuffs here. As some of you may or may not know, I had a pally named Coreyhaim, and a friend who named his rogue Coreyfeldman. When we transferred off of our server to Burning Legion I had to rename him because, FOR SOME REASON, I had a high level character on that server already named Coreyhaim. So, I thought "Whatever". And I renamed him "Cohagen" (I was watching Total Recall at the time). So, now my friend and I can't live out the ultimate dream of having an arena team named "The Coreys"! Oh well... my point being... here's some photos of me (Cohagen) and Coreyfeldman (the belf rogue, not the actor) from Comic Con and Awesome Con--


Cohagen, Coreyfeldman, Coreyfeldman's main squeeze and...
TIM AND ERIC from TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB!


Freakin' girl mobs stealing Pikachu from meh.


Sexually threatening vampires trying to gank u?!1
FROOOOOOOOOOG BROTHERS!!!!
(yes, they were handing out Lost Boys bandanas at Comic Con)

Werewufs too? np.




No comments: